Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gearing up for the weekend!

What a crazy, crazy week this has been... Seriously I have ran around the house getting everything in order for this weekend.
Hailee has been about half sick all this week with a runny nose and watery eyes. She has been in one of those cranky moods and doesn't want anyone near her unless she approves. For some reason, Hailee has been very vocal this week. She has learned a word that I don't approve of. The word "Hate." Yeah this week I think she has told everyone she hates them... So she has been in lots of trouble this week.
Here is a picture of her being silly, this was one of the hours that she was in a "good" mood. lol.

Austin has been a big help this week on getting stuff done. He has been good at focusing on his homeschool papers. Austin has been on that loves to pick at Hailee. This week, I think he has done it daily. When it comes down to it though Austin loves Hailee with his heart and has gotten his feelings hurt by her alot this week.
We are going to work on being nice next week, so hopefully they will be in better moods. We leave on Saturday for another trip to Odon. We are celebrating a few Christmas's this week with our families. We will return home Sunday night. I am sure our vehicle will be loaded down with lots of toys for the kids to play with. Guess this means I need to get my butt in gear and do that WALMART trip that I have been putting off.. I really dread that place, but have a few small things to get before Saturday. Hopefully the weather wont be to awful and it will be a pleasant trip.




1 comment:

Chelsa said...

hope you have a safe trip and a fun time w/ your family!