Friday, December 19, 2008

Ready to go..

Just got done finishing up the homemade noodles (gma hollis recipe) for our Christmas dinner. Oh I can't wait to eat them, but I have to wait til Christmas day. I think I am finally getting the hang of it.
Well my day has been one of those hectic days. It started out with a trip to WalMart... Not the way I like to start my day but I put it off as long as I could. Seriously Austin thought he was starving cause there was no Mt. Dew and no "good chips" or snacks. He is so funny about the stuff he eats and when we go to the store he always tries to sneak two boxes of the same thing in the cart for backup. While at WalMart, I got a phone call from Jesse- he got sent home to pack for a few days due to the ice storm up North. Yeah well our families Christmas's are this weekend. I know it is a part of his job, and I am bless'd he has a good job but I was a little bummed. So I hurried home so I could see him for a few minutes before he left. Hope he has a safe trip and gets all those peoples power restored..
My car is packed up and ready for the weekend. The kids are excited about going, and I am to-just dread the drive to Odon with two kids. That isn't always pleasant trust me. Saturday evening we are going to celebrate Christmas with my mom and dad! Then on Sunday me and the kids are headed to Jesse's parents to do our Christmas there:) Hopefully Jesse will be home Sunday night or Monday, guess we will have to wait and see. Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

April Stilwell said...

Hope you have a great weekend!!! Poor Jessie! We did get hit hard here in North Chicago! 14 inches of snow last night!!! Poor Parker couldn't even walk in it!!! No issues with power though. Wouldn't that be something though if we did and Jessie turned up to fix it?? :)