Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sharing Birthdays...

As all of you know, my sister Crystal is pregnant and expecting a little boy. Today they scheduled her a Csection, and she had to call to share the news with me. Oh and the schedule date is December 29th... Yeah Austin's birthday. He is so not happy about it, but I tried to explain that it could be neat. If she does have it that day then both of my children share birthday's with thier cousins. Coltyn McNabb, Lindsey's little boy was born on Hailee's birthday Jan. 3rd.
I am just amazed at how this all happens. To funny! We all have to laugh cause almost all of our kids birthdays are around Christmas. My grandpa said, " They need to start spreading them kids's birthdays out" like this was planned or something.
Enough for now, til next time.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

my sister in law was due w/ her second only 4 days after her son's birthday, but she ended up coming 10 days before his birthday so they are feb. 10 and feb. 20th! and now i'm due w/ andon on her 3rd's 1st birthday! i'm sure he'll be a little earlier than that, but it is strange how it all works out! b was born the day after my mom's birthday!

does crystal have a name for the lil' boy?!