Monday, December 1, 2008

Snow.. Christmas Lights..and good Hot Chocolate!

We had a really nice weekend and got many projects done, thankfully! However I don't think the weekend was long enough, even though there were some extra days.
Austin and Hailee were so excited to wake up to the snow flurries this morning. They sat and watched it snow for awhile by the door. Hailee kept saying, "Mom! Can I please go outside and build a snowman?" She was so serious, and would get mad when I said there wasn't enough snow. I can't wait til we do get some snow that way they can go out and build a snowman or go sledding or something, they both enjoy that. The day went very well today. Austin and I conquered his school early today which was nice. This gave me a chance to work with Hailee a bit on a few things. They both are super smart:) When Jesse got home today he went out and worked on the rabbit cage, preparing it for the winter months. Wow Ruby and Chomper are getting big! While he was out doing that Hailee helped me make supper. She is so into helping and wants to do everything. I am glad she enjoys helping. Then after supper Jesse, the kids and I loaded up in the truck and drove through the park looking at all the beautiful Christmas lights. The kids absolutely loves all the lights. It was so wonderful to watch thier faces and hear the excitement in thier voices while going through and looking at the different lights. When we returned, we came in and made some Hot Chocolate with extra marshmellows. Delicious!! Even though we didn't do a lot today, I so enjoyed the day. I love being home with Austin and Hailee daily-they are my world!

Also, Jesse's grandma was headed back to the hospital tonight. She has been having more trouble since she got home. If you have time please pray for her and the family. This is Marjorie (Cindy's mom). Thanks bunches... Love to All!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yum! I love drinking how chocolate or cappuchino when it is snowing. Makes you feel warm and cozy and just want to snuggle up:) Do you guys drive around sometimes looking at lights? I love doing that. So pretty!