Sunday, December 21, 2008

Family Christmas

Over the weekend, the kids and I enjoyed spending some Christmas family time in Odon. We went to Jesse's parents on Saturday morning and enjoyed a brunch type meal, which was delicious. The kids got so many new clothes and toys, and they were excited. I think they had more fun just playing with thier cousins. Here is a picture of Austin, Hailee, Hayden and Colin.
Austin enjoyed getting Madden O9 WII game. He has played it alot!
Hailee took her time opening gifts and looked over each one. She loved all the new clothes, and her Wii game. WE Cheer. I think I like it to, brings back memories of when I cheered. LOL.

After we left thier house we went to my mom and dads for Christmas. Mom had made some good hot soup (Chili or Potatoe Soup). It was so nice just visiting with all my family. The kids had fun playing with thier cousins Dakota, Trinidy, Zaden, and Coltyn. Also they got to see thier Uncle Clayton! They both love clinging on him, probably cause he is a kid at heart. They got some nice toys there also. Way to many.
The only thing missing was Jesse, but he was working up north restoring power. He did call and say he was headed home and would be home at 11pm. The kids and I headed back toward Martinsville at 8pm. I am not one that likes to drive in the dark, but I did it. Made sure the doors were locked and off we were. We got home and stayed up unloading the car. Then of course we had to try out all our new toys.
Bill, Cindy, Mom and Dad~ we are so blessed to have you as our families. You are all truely amazing people and we love all 4 of you so much. Thanks for everything you all do, and just being you. We had a great time over the weekend, as we always do when were together. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas.


1 comment:

Abbie said...

Sounds like you guys had such a wonderful (early) Christmas!! Both your families are amazing...which is why your family turned out so wonderful, I'm sure:) Love you guys and miss you...Merry Christmas!!