Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Austin!!

Happy 9th Birthday Austin Michael!!
Here is a pic of Austin when he was 2 weeks old.


It is hard to believe that nine years ago I was in the hospital giving birth to a precious little boy. I was so scared of becoming a mom at a young age, but I had alot of support and help from my family. I will never forget being in labor pushing forever then Dr. Cullen telling me I had to have a Csection. Tears were flowing because I didn't want to be cut open and have that scar but if that is what had to be done for my baby then do it. In the surgery room when Austin arrived, I remember my mom being on the floor almost passing out. Yeah I have a picture because Dr. Cullen grabbed my camera and got a picture of grannie on the floor. lol. Let me mention she has 5 kids of her own but decides she might pass out when I am having one.

Austin Michael was what I named him, and he was perfect. I was so proud of him, and still is! Austin asked me the other day, "Why is my name Austin Michael?" I explained to him that I loved the name Austin and Michael was after his dad. He said well I am telling everyone that I was named after two famous wrestlers. I asked who so he replied Austin- after Stone Cold Steve Austin and Michael - after Shawn Michaels. LOL. I said well if that is what you want then go for it. I have watched Austin turned into a young man. He is such a wonderful little man with one big heart. He has been through alot and we have faced challanges together and have pulled through them. Raising Austin a few years being a single mom was tough, but I feel that has made me strong and there is a strong bond between us that will never be broken. He seen that he could count on me and Iwant him to always know that he can count on me for anything. When Jesse came into our lives, it was an amazing time. He accepted Austin right away and treated him like his own. Jesse has been a big part in Austin's life and I am so grateful for that. Jesse and Austin really hit it off and have a strong bond also. Austin counts on Jesse for so much and I am so bless'd for that.
So today our boy turns 9. Wow! Happy Birthday Austin:)


No comments: