Monday, December 8, 2008

Visit from Santa

A suprise visit from Santa is what my kids recieved tonight. I think they were both in shock as the sound of bells were ringing as Santa walked through the door. Austin sat right down beside him and listened to everything, but Hailee was a little scared. She would answer the questions he had for her, but wasn't to sure about sitting close to him..
Here is a picture of Santa with gifts for Austin and Hailee!
Of course Hailee would only get close to him if I held her so here we are...
The kids enjoyed opening pj's from Santa and are looking forward to wearing them Christmas Eve. He read them a book about Christmas, which they enjoyed. Then we sent him off with some Choc. Chip cookies that I had made the day before, luckily we had some left!
Here is a picture of Austin and Hailee laying on the bed. They are recovering from a weekend at Mamaw's and papaw's. They had fun, and Jesse and I got some things accomplished for Christmas. However we sure did miss them a bunch and couldn't wait til they were home. I could def. tell the kids missed us lots to.



No comments: