Friday, December 5, 2008

What will the weekend bring?

Over the night, I ended up getting sick. Seriously I think it was something I ate, like the pizza that I ordered. I knew I shouldn't of ordered it, but I didn't want to cook. So waking up today wasn't the greatest, I felt nausea for the first half of the day. Cindy had came to pick up the kids for the day and to stay the night. They were both super excited about going. I think as soon as she got here they were ready to leave. I know, Makes me feel loved. So I spent the day alone... Didn't really do a whole lot, but I sure do miss my kids. My mom, Crystal and her two kids swung by on her way to the doctor. They didn't stay to long but it was nice seeing them. Then when Jesse got home we ran errands up town, then decided to conquer the closets... This is a job I don't like to do, and can't do when the kids are home. We got rid of alot of stuff-broken toys... We are making room for new ones:) I know what a way to spend your Friday night with your husband. After spending a good few hours in Austin's room, we came to realize he has so much stuff!! At least that is done now though...
My lil sis Molli is here with a friend staying the night so they can get up early and go shopping in Greenwood... While they are doing that, Jesse and I are headed to Edinburgh for some Christmas shopping!! Then when we get done we will be meeting to get the kids. I am so ready to see their precious faces:) Let's see what else the weekend brings...

No comments: