Friday, April 3, 2009

Getting ready for the weekend..

We are getting ready for our trip to Odon in the morning to visit and celebrate with our families. I just got done making 7 little Easter bags for my nieces and nephews to enjoy! Austin and Hailee are super excited to be going to Grandma and Grandpas house to play. They love spending time there and playing with all thier cousins. I will be sure to take plenty of pics of our trip!
Jesse has been sick the last few days, and I don't think he is feeling much better. He sounds like he is coughing up a lung. I really hope that he gets better. He is on antibiotic, Claritin, and all that great stuff.
Tonight we ordered Chili's Carside to Go for supper. Austin loves thier Honey BBQ ribs so he chowed down and finished a full rack. Hailee suprised us tonight cause she has decided that she loves them to and also chowed down on them. Jesse also had the ribs, while I enjoyed the Chicken Crispers. YUM! Now that we have full bellies, we are going to relax and watch Friday Night Smackdown with Austin. Then off to bed for an early day tomorrow. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: