Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cold Practice

Okay so I am not doing so good on taking pics. This is another post with no pics... I will do better next time.
Not alot going on here. Jesse is on call this week, and it has been pretty quiet until tonight. Jesse got home around 4, and when he walked in he looked like he was sick. I was right. He has been running a fever, coughing like crazy, and a sore throat. YUCK! Instead of him going to help me with soccer practice I told him to stay home and lay down until he gets called out. So the kids and I ventured off to soccer practice. Let me just say, IT WAS COLD OUT THERE! Brr. Anyways, practice went pretty good. I have met all my players but two. They haven't came to the last two practices, but I hope to meet them at our game Saturday. After I left there I went to pick up some milk. My kids go through milk so fast. Seriously I really think I need a dairy cow. ha ha. Then I went through the Subway drive thru for some dinner. YUM! When I pulled in the garage Jesse was getting his shoes on, he got called out on a trouble ticket. So I handed him his sandwich to eat on the road. Poor guy. The kids and I are just hanging out now at home. I so love being at home with the kids. I am so lucky to have two amazing children~ and one on the way. Truely blessed!
Well that is all for now, need to get the kids off to bed. Til next time.

1 comment:

April Stilwell said...

We run through milk like that too! I hate it!!!! I've been trying to have them drink water, sugar free kool aid, and some apple juice during the day....only because it costs me $5-6 for a gallon of soy milk!!! Anytime I tell Parker we are going to the store he says "gonna get some milk!!". So if you get a dairy cow...what do I get? soy cow??? hmm... maybe I should just make my back lawn into a soy bean field and make my own!!!