Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend in Odon

This weekend just flew by... On Saturday we headed to Odon to celebrate our Easter with our parents. The kids got up super early and we were on the road by 8 am. Of course we had to stop and get some breakfast from McD's. The first stop was at my mom and dad's for the first 1/2 of the day. The kids loved seeing Grandma and Grandpa and enjoyed waking Clayton up. I think they woke Molli up to, but was nicer with her about it. Getting Clayton out of bed was a job, but they accomplished it with help from papaw. So the first pic I put, well I will probably get hurt from posting it but it was so funny. My dad had drove the golf cart to my grandma Hollis's house and well it didn't make it back. Good thing Clayton was around he gladly gave my dad a push. ha ha. Yeah and well I made sure I got a picture of it.

My brother~ Clayton!

All the kids excited to go hunt some Easter Eggs. All of them looking at me except Coltyn. Hailee, Austin, Jaxcen, Coltyn, Dakota, Trinidy, and Zaden!

My grandma Hollis came to mom's to visit and watch the kids run around finding eggs. Austin and Hailee are loving on Mamaw Hollis :)
Dakota and Hailee were playing dolls and the dolls were napping so they decided to crawl up in the recliner and cover up. They were pretending to nap also. So Cute!
Our next stop was at Jesse's parents. The kids love going to the Hillbilly's (Papaw Bill) house. We had an amazing lunch there with so much food. It was great. We also got the chance to visit with Papaw Eaton~ he came for a visit and to watch the kids hunt eggs there.
Here is some pics of the kids hunting eggs there.

Hailee wanted papaw to follow her around and hold her basket. She was to busy finding eggs to hold her own basket. :)

While there we also had cake and ice cream for Jesse's bday. Here the kids gathered around him to sing and help blow out all those candles. The room was smoky then.

We enjoyed our evening there visiting with everyone. The kids headed down to the pond with Papaw to do some fishing. They caught a few! The kids didn't want to leave at all. They had so much fun!!
On Sunday we all slept in. Then I got up and fixed everyone breakfast. We started out working outside until..... the rain started coming down. Boo:( Jesse was so mad cause there was so many things he wanted to do outside. Oh well. When he came in we all cuddled on the couch and watched the movie Marley & Me. I loved that movie, but cried like a baby. Didn't do to much other than that and pick up the house a little.
And now it is Monday.... another week! We start soccer this week and we are looking forward to it. I will let ya know how it goes.







No comments: