Friday, April 24, 2009

Today is the day...

While Jesse is at work today, I am in charge of finishing loading the car~ a trip to WalMart to get some food for the road and acessories~ putting a hold on the mail~ printing out stuff~ and the list goes on... We are leaving when he gets home and showers. So our plan is to be pulling out of Martinsville by 4:30... Yeah well see. The kids have been major drama because our dog left to go visit my sister for a week. I met my brother in Worthington to drop off Zeke and Hailee cried almost the whole way home... She kept saying "I want Zekee Poo" who would think it would be this hard to go on vacation.
Jesse asked me last night how I was going to survive a week without my computer. I said really I don't know, but I do have his phone so I can check my email~facebook~ and myspace. Ha ha.
So this is my last post til we get back, talk to you all in a week!! Love to all!

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Hey!! Hope you guys have an awesome & safe trip to FL...Soak up some sun for me :)

Ashley said...

Have fun!!! I know you will have a great time and will come back with a good tan:)