Monday, April 13, 2009

The Movies

Today the kids and I met up with our homeschool group at Movies 8 in Greenwood to watch Hotel for Dogs. It was such a cute movie, and the kids had so much fun. We went at 1 so it was nice that the cost was .50 cents per person, however the concession prices are outrageous. Oh well, we had fun and it was nice to spend time with the kids. Hailee had a melt down before we left cause she didn't want to go without daddy. He called and talked to her and told her to go so she was okay after that. Then during the movie Austin whispers mom, I wish Jesse was here. So he was missed, which made him feel good.
After the movie, I wanted to run into Babies R Us!! Austin couldn't believe I was making him go there. He is such a boy. I picked up some maternity jeans, and looked at all the cute baby outfits.
Well I have been gone all day so now I need to get cleaning. We leave for vacation in 11 days and I have so much to do!! Til next time..

3 comments:

Sonya said...

That is so sweet that they wanted daddy there. And Jayce HATES shopping. He has no patience when i am trying to shop. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Ashley said...

Awww, daddy was missed! That is cute. I can't believe your vacation is almost here!!! I know you will have a GREAT time. Take lots of pics!

April Stilwell said...

I can't wait to take my two to the movies. Sounds like you guys had fun. I can just picture Hailee enjoying her movie with all her movie snacks :)