Saturday, April 18, 2009

Update & Soccer Weekend

On Friday morning, I had an OB appt. The kids went with me and enjoyed hearing the baby's heartbeat. Austin said it sounded like a train. Everything looks good and I am measuring right on track! I go back on May 18th for an ultrasound and appt. That day we will be able to find out if it is a baby girl or baby boy :) Not 100% sure that I want to know, but Jesse is wanting to find out just so we can get everything done. We will see. Here is a pic of the kids at the dr. office. They took their DS, and PSP to keep entertained.
When we got home Friday it was beautiful outside. Austin, Hailee and I enjoyed some much needed time outside. Austin ventured off with the neighbor boys while Hailee and I played. Here are a few pics I got of her.


She needs a break, so she took on sitting on her ball.

She said watch me, I am a Cheerleader!!
Today, we enjoyed a nice visit from Mamaw Cindy and Papaw Bill. They came to watch the kids play Soccer. Austin had a game at 12, and they won. They did an amazing job and played their hearts out. It was really tough that we play with 6 and only 6 kids showed up. That means no one got a break... The score was 2-1 with our first victory! Here are a few shots of his game.



Our Little Soccer Players! So Cute!!
After his game, we ran to McDonalds to grab some lunch. Then back to the soccer field for Hailee's game which was at 2. Hailee is a little shy, but I think she will get into it. It is just going to take a few times. She did really good kicking the ball around the first half, but the second half she just wasn't so sure about. She had fun and did great. Here is a few pics of her.
Watching & Waiting

Stayin close to the Coach!
After the games, we enjoyed ice cream with Mamaw and Papaw. Then back to our house to play before they went home. Hailee and I both got a sunburn, OUCH! Thanks for the visit, we enjoyed it.
This week is going to be crazy. I am packing, and have a few appt to fit in before we leave for vacation. I am trying to get everything organized... We are looking forward to relaxing on the beach though!







2 comments:

Chelsa said...

i love the hectic way things are the week before a vacay! it makes it that much more exciting i think! lol- i'm weird i know :)

glad soccer went well on saturday!

Chasity said...

I'm so jealous that you're leaving on vacation!! I hope you guys have a great time! Nick has that same BMX brown tshirt as Austin...wearing it today! Hailee is so cute in her pink soccer socks...I love watching them at that age - just like little bees!