Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DRAMA

So my day started out with DRAMA... Austin had a loose tooth, and it was seriously hanging by a thread. It has been loose for awhile but today it was ready to come out. Austin gets all worked up over loosing teeth. Okay so he has lost teeth before and we have to go through this everytime. He kept telling me, "mom you don't understand the pain.." Like I haven't lost a tooth before. Wow. Of course he lets no one touch it. He would push it back with his tongue and I could already see the new tooth coming through.
Well at supper he bit into a cheeseburger and out came the tooth. Thank Goodness! Yeah, no more drama over that tooth. It is his upper front left tooth :)
Enough about that~ we had a very good soccer practice this evening. The weather turned out to be nice so that was a plus. When we got home Jesse mowed the yard one last time before vacation, then we took our rabbit, turtle, and fish down to my neighbor Shae's. Going on vacation is alot of work when you have animals. I feel like I have had to find childcare for them all.... Zeke (our boxer dog) will be leaving tomorrow evening to go to Odon. Thank goodness my sister Lindsey said she would watch him. I am sure he will be mad but will get over it once he see's Dakota and Coltyn.
All is coming together nice:) Can't wait to be on the beach!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

have fun on vacation and be safe!

i know what you mean about having pets making it a lot more work to go!