Thursday, April 30, 2009

We are back

We left on Friday for our vacation to Panama City Beach, FL. It was a long drive but we made it there Saturday morning. The kids did super sleeping in the car and were very good for that long of a trip. When we got there Saturday morning we went straight to the ocean and waited on our condo to be ready. I will just sum up our vacation... IT WAS AMAZING!! Our condo was super nice, seriously! It had a kid bunk room, kid bathroom, kitchen with stove, dishwasher, refridge, a washer and dryer, living room, dining room table, balcony of ocean view, master bedroom, master bathtub. AMAZING. The whole week was so nice. We enjoyed going to the Gulf Marine Park and seeing a varitey of animals like dolphins, sea lions, sting rays, turtles, birds, ect. we enjoyed an evening of put put golf, enjoyed shopping (they have like and outlet mall in pier park :) (April I thought of you the whole time!! ha ha. We enjoyed dinner at Jimmy Buffet Margarittaville ~ well Jesse enjoyed the Margaritta's while I watched him. Preggo couldn't have one... We also ate at Pineapple Willy's which was really good. We hung out at the ocean, laid out in the sun, spent time by the pool. Wow! It was great. We enjoyed it so much that we were not ready to come back to Indiana... Jesse has already said we will go back there next year for vacation! Yay!! Here are just a few pics that I took, if you want to view all my pics just send me your email address so I can add you to my Kodak Gallery and you can view all the pics. I also posted most of them on Facebook.
Hope you all had a great week!

Austin at the pool!
Hailee and daddy in the pool
Discussing the waves at the beach


Building Sand Castles





3 comments:

April Stilwell said...

What? You mean you weren't ready to leave after 5 days??? :) It makes a difference on where you stay. We will never stay in a hotel again. I have to have bedrooms and a washer and dryer. That is a MUST. I'd rather cook all my own meals as well instead of eating out! Looks like you guys had a great time!!! Where are you?????:) Did any of my maternity suits work for you?

Unknown said...

Yes! I wore the brown swimsuit alot, and also bought a cute new one. Umm, being prego I wasn't feeling to cute so I tried to stay out of most pics. LOL! It does make a big difference where you stay. We loved our condo and was really sad to leave.

Chelsa said...

glad you had a good time :) makes me super anxious to leave for our cruise... only 27 more days!