Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crazy Week

This week is a crazy one around our house. On Monday, we had homeschool group at the Library and I was in charge... I had decided to do something to celebrate EARTH DAY which is celebrated on the 22nd. I had handouts about ways to keep the Earth clean and safe. It really worked out good. I also brought in water bottles, spoons, and bird feed to make bird feeders. I had got the idea from April (my sis in law). They turned out so cute and the kids had fun. For snack, well I made dirt pudding and stuck gummy worms in them. Yum!
Austin workin hard on his papers!
Hailee Brooke with her bird feeder!

Today I worked on packing the kids for vacation. I have gotten alot packed, which is nice. Jesse packed when he got home. I also have these list of everything that needs to go with us and stuff I need to get. We are looking forward to this trip.
Tomorrow we have soccer practice, I really hope the weather is nice. I feel lost because we will be missing a game on Saturday and practice next week. Austin was mad about that but he really wants to go to FL so I am sure he will not even think about it.
Thursday I have an appt to get our car checked out and oil changed, hair appt, and a run to WalMart.
Then Friday we are pulling out of Martinsville at 4pm. Or at least that is our plan:)
Please keep us in your prayers for a safe drive there and a safe return home. Oh and dont worry I am sure there will be plenty of pics!!


No comments: