Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

This year we enjoyed Easter at home. We did our Easter with everyone the weekend before which was nice. Austin was up at 4 am on Easter Sunday, and was in my room telling me he had a basket. I told him to go back to bed... He did go back to bed but yelled every hour , "Are you guys up yet?" Finally at 7:30 we all got up. Hailee and Austin enjoyed their baskets filled with candy and a new video game. Austin got a new game for his PSP and Hailee a new game for her DS. The Easter Bunny must of knew that we were leaving and going on vacation and wanted them to have a game for the LONG ride. Good Work!!

The Easter Bunny got a little crazy and left eggs all over the house. The kids were geared up for the Egg Hunt.
After lunch, the kids and I baked some cookies and made deviled eggs. I also layed out some Steak to marinate for supper. Austin loves steak! Jesse worked on cutting the tree down that was in our back yard. We are getting a pool this summer and the tree had to go. Hailee and I also enjoyed about a 2 hour nap, while Austin and the neighbor boys played.
Okay so here are a few pics that I snapped of Jesse cutting down the tree. He made me and the kids so nervous cause it was a huge tree and he climbed to the top of it. He had gear on for safety but still. Austin was like MOM tell him to come down, and I tried to explain to Austin~ Jesse does this everyday expect on a pole with electricity. Austin said okay I know that but I don't have to watch him do it everyday and he is making me nervous. So cute how he was worried about Jesse getting hurt.

Jesse in the tree!!


He was at the very top of it here. We were all a little scared cause the tree was shaky...

Climbing


And it is down... Jesse said No Worries... Yeah look at it toward our house. Glad it didn't land on our house.
Well that was about it. Today Jesse goes on call this week with work. It is such a rainy day so who knows he might be working over tonight. The kids and I are going to the movies at 1 today in Greenwood with our homeschool group. With it rainy, I feel like I could just sleep all day...
An update on the pregnancy. Things are going great. I have a doctor appt. on Friday so I will def. post more then. I have just started to feel movement. Once in awhile I think I can feel a small kick , it is so cute. The nausea is still here and the exhaustion. I am dealing with it though. :)






1 comment:

Whitney said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter! And their baskets look awesome! They are so much better now than they use to be! You are lucky to be getting a pool! My neighbors have one, but it just isn't the same. Hope you guys enjoy the weekend and are preparing for vaction...so jealous!