Saturday, April 11, 2009

Games cancelled

Well our games today were cancelled due to all the rain we got yesterday... The kids were looking forward to playing so they were a little bummed out. Jesse took the kids outside for a little bit while I got a good start on cleaning up some, but then here comes Austin with the neighbor boy and they wanted to watch a movie. I said I didn't care then they asked if they could have a pop so I said one. What was next, oh they needed a snack to go along with it all. Boys are so funny! Hailee decided she was laying down and taking a nap (which was awesome), but then Jesse decided he should take one to... Oh well it is the weekend and we don't have many relaxing weekends.
Not a lot going on other than now Jesse is getting ready to cut this huge tree down that is in our back yard. I am a little nervous about it cause he is just going to climb it and do it. I know that he is use to climbing poles and stuff but still I am worried. I will definately be going out to supervise and make sure he is safe. I will take some pics and upload them later.

No comments: