Tuesday, July 14, 2009

28 week appt.

Okay so if you have been pregnant then you know about the 28 week appt. You know the one with the glucose screening~ drinking that orange drink then waiting an hour to get your blood drawn. Sounds fun huh? So I got the drink down and was waiting out my time but the last ten minutes was the worse. I felt nausea, dizzy, clammy, yet had beads of sweat running down my face. After they got the blood, I had to sit there for 10 minutes taking deep breaths, and sipping on some Orange juice until I finally felt a little better. I am glad that appt is over with... The dr. visit went good~ nice strong heartbeat and measuring good. I go back in 2 weeks on the 27th.
Jesse made sure that he called to check on me today, I know that he worries about me. He is such a good husband and daddy!! I know he feels better when he hears things are going good. Baby boy will be here before we know it.

This week, my niece Trinidy has come to visit for a few days. Hailee and Trinidy are getting along good but this is only day 2, ha ha. Austin gets fustrated with them cause they drag out the toys, and whine about cleaning them up. Not really sure why he cares cause he doesn't have to pick them up, but it bugs him for some reason.

No comments: