Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just a quick note

Hello!! Just wanted to let you all know what is going on here at the Swartzentruber household.... Austin has been going to VBS all week with the neighborhood kids. He has so enjoyed himself. I tell ya I am super proud of him, he has been catching the VBS bus and going. Austin can be very shy so this is huge!! Way to go Austin~ we are so proud of you not only for this but for all the many things that you accomplish. We love you so much!!
Hailee was a little mad because she wanted to go but didn't want to go with the neighbors, ha ha. I however have enjoyed some one on one time with her this week. She is such a character and I love watching her play, laugh, and her sweetness shinning through. We love you too Brooktini!!

Jesse has been on call this week~so he is tied at home. It has been a slow week so we have got to enjoy lots of time with him also!

Yesterday I went to the Chiropractor, which I was nervous about. He said he believes I have a rib out of place that we will have to work back into place. He popped my back and iced it. When I left I felt good for about 15-20 minutes, then it hurt again. He is wanting me to go back on Friday, but I am just not sure. We will see. While I was at my appt. Cindy (my mother in law) came to enjoy the day with the kids. Austin and Hailee got treated to a trip to Bloomington and came home with another Build A Bear... Like they needed that, ha ha. They loved it, and had so much fun. Thank you Cindy so much for coming up and watching them!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

that stinks it didn't completely help your back... but i think the chiropractor usually isn't a quick fix. which stinks.