Thursday, July 9, 2009

Results

So after getting the results, I am being treated for a kidney infection. YUCK! However I am thinking that there is more to it. I go to the dr. on Tuesday, and I am full of questions and concerns. My back is killing me, and I am starting to swell (feet, face, hands), and a few other concerns I have. If you think about it just say a prayer that things go okay. I will keep you posted on it.
As for baby boy Swartzentruber~ he is full of movement. I lay and watch my belly cause you can see him moving around. He is constantly kicking me often my bladder which makes me run to the bathroom. Seriously I should probably just live in the bathroom.
So that is all I know for now, I will keep you posted on everything. :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hang in there girl!! I hope you start to feeling better soon....I will say a little prayer for you:)

April Stilwell said...

I'll be thinking of you!!! Hope you start to feel better!