Monday, July 13, 2009

Our Weekend..

The kids enjoyed their Friday night at Grandpa Hillbilly's and Mamaw Cindy's. They also got to enjoy some time with their cousins Hayden and Colin!! They went Fishing, swimming, rode Cali (horse), visited with the newest members of the Cow family, and played!! When they got home on Saturday evening they were full of stories from their weekend, which I am still hearing about today. Ha ha. Like how papaw blew a tire on the horse cart, and how a story was told of Jesse breaking his leg when he was a little boy. They are to cute and it is so fun to hear them telling the stories!!
While they were gone, I spent some time by myself. Jesse worked alot since he was on call however he did bring me some supper home on Friday night. McD's Sweet Tea, and a McChicken sandwich~ such a good husband! Of course after supper the phone rang and he had to go out again on a trouble call. So I just relaxed and did a few things that I needed to get done.
On Saturday, Jesse got up in the attic to get some more baby items down. He got the swing, bassinet, diaperbag, and a mobile down. Hailee was so excited. I washed them up and we brought them in the house~currently they are being occupied by many of Hailee's baby dolls!! She is such a mother hen!!
Sunday we spent our day outside, cleaning out the garage. I am hosting Homeschool group at my house today (Monday) so Jesse cleaned it up. We are going to have a balloon toss (water of course), play a few games, sprinkler fun, and enjoy some yummy frozen treats. I hope it goes good!
The whole baby name thing is a major topic at our house. I just can't believe that we don't have a name yet and can't really decide on one we both like. This is something we have been talking about since I found out I was pregnant, and still isn't set in stone. Ha ha. Just when I think we have a name picked out Jesse changes his mind. I keep telling him we have to come up with a name!! Hailee of course comes up with names like Cocoa, and Flower so those are obviously out. Austin says Duke, Luke, or Bo off of Dukes of Hazzard and those are a no. Who knows hopefully soon to all those who are curious we will have a name!
I go to the dr. tomorrow so be thinking of me and keep me in your thoughts. Also please say a little prayer for my Grandma Hollis she is going to the dr today for a stress test on her heart. I hope the results are good.
Well that is all for now, need to get ready for group!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

have fun w/ the homeschool group today! and good luck at your appointment! it is so fun getting allt he baby stuff ready!

good luck on the name search too!