Thursday, July 16, 2009

Trinidy's new do!!

This week, my niece Trinidy has been here to visit and spend some time with us. We have really enjoyed her being here and have had lots of fun. I just wanted to share that, well me being such a great aunt that I am, I decided to take Trinidy to get her hair cut. Last time I did this my sister kind of flipped out so this time I made sure to ask her. Ha ha. She gave her approval so I went for it. Here is Trinidy's before shot of her long hair:

And after:




Trinidy absolutely loves her new hair style. She actually wanted to go Shorter, but I didn't want Crystal to um never let her come see me again so I thought the length I went was reasonable. :)



5 comments:

Kristin said...

Don't you just love being a good Aunt!? The new hairdo is cute, and makes her look even more like Crystal!

Chelsa said...

looks great :)

jawna_1110 said...

I think it is adorable!

Ashley said...

Cute! Now her and Hailee have the same do...totally in right now!

Sheena said...

Love the new do!!looks good!