Monday, July 6, 2009

Crib Set/ Painted bedroom

So to start this post I have to say, Jesse you're the best husband in the world!! Jesse told me if I pick out the paint then he would paint our bedroom and bathroom for me :) So most of you know this but our house has been painted like 5 times in the four years that we have lived here. I know that is awful! Anyways so I picked out the paint and this weekend Jesse got it started and finished!! It looks amazing, and I love it. Here are some pictures of it.

The crib which is in our room cause we only have three rooms and Hailee and Austin's rooms just aren't big enough. Moving has def. been discussed but just isn't going to happen this minute, however by the time this little guy is out of his crib hopefully we will live in a bigger house! Hailee picked out the bedding, and Mamaw Cindy purchased it for baby boy over the weekend. WE LOVE IT!!
Our Bathroom

Our bathroom


From the door way looking into our room . 3 walls are this cobble brown color.

The accent wall is Sea Green (almost a jade teal color)
Thanks Jesse for doing such a GREAT job painting!! Love ya.
Hope you all enjoy the tour of our room/bathroom, ha ha.




5 comments:

Abbie said...

Wow - Sarah and Jesse - this looks amazing!!!!!!! I love the two colors, they go together sooooo well!! And the baby bedding is absolutely adorable!!!!! How exciting! Love you guys!!

Sonya said...

I like the paint job. It does go together really well:) The crib bedding is adorable too. Isn't it sooo fun to pick that out. Glad you had a wonderful weekend!

Nicole Benjamin said...

Love the bedroom :) and your crib is so adorable!!! Hope all is well!! Miss you guys :(

Chelsa said...

it all looks great! the bedding is adorable!

Ashley said...

I LOVE the bedding!!! It is so cute and goes well with the colors on the wall!