Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fun at Chuck E Cheese...

On Friday, my mom came up with Dakota so that we could all go to Chuck E Cheese for lunch! The kids were so excited to go. Mom, Molli, Trinidy, Dakota, Austin, Hailee and I loaded up in the car and headed to Greenwood for a day of fun :)

Enjoying a snack!! Yummy dreamscicle pops:)
They love Sidewalk Chalk!!

My kids have been to Chuck E Cheese alot, and sometimes I dread this trip however it was fun but CROWDED. Molli and my mom had never been so they were in for a real treat. I know Molli had lots of fun taking a few tokens from each kid to play games herself!! Here are some pics I took of the fun!
We of course had to have these cool cups!!

Trinidy was so happy to win some tickets! She had a blast:)

Dakota and Austin were hitting the jackpot on the slope game:)

Austin and Hailee being silly with their cups!

Ready to eat PIZZA!!
When we left there we went through the drive thru at Krispy Kreme cause the HOT Doughnut sign was on and calling my name. YUM were they good. So we all had pizza and doughnuts, healthy combo right?
After getting home, shortly my mom left with Trinidy and Dakota along with Molli following her. It was so wonderful to spend the day with them, and I am thankful that we got to do that.
Our house is getting back to normal now and back on routine!








1 comment:

Chelsa said...

B loves chuck e cheese-- it makes me a nervous wreck though! lol