Monday, July 27, 2009

Dr. Appt. Update

Today, I had my dr. appt with my OB. First stop was the scales...yuck! I was suprised though to only gain 1 pound, heck yes!! I think I made up for it last month when I gained almost 10 pounds. Yikes. Anyways~ my dr. visit went good. My iron is low so I have to add two iron pills a day, and hopefully that will take care of it. Don't want low iron when going into surgery for a csection so I am going to work on that. I am still having massive back pain so they referred me to a chiropractor (sp?) I go on Wednesday! Hope that goes good and will help. Other than that things are good. Austin and Hailee get so excited when they listen to their brothers nice strong heartbeat. He even moved and they could hear him. It is so sweet to watch their faces as they are listening~ and for Hailee to say "hey bubby, that is our brother!" I am measuring big so they are going to watch it and possibly do another ultrasound just to make sure they are correct on the date. That is about it. I go back in two weeks!! Just keep us in your thoughts and prayers that everything goes smoothly. Love to All!!

3 comments:

April Stilwell said...

Sounds like your going to have some big helpers on your hands once baby boy arrives :) Glad your appointment went well and your enjoying this wonderful time in your life :)

Sheena said...

Yay!! Sounds exciting! Can't wait to see you!!

Chelsa said...

glad your appt. went well! i hope the chiropractor helps your back!