Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Clayton Leon Hollis Wise!!
Today is my brother's birthday and we want to wish him a happy one!! So this post is for you:) Clayton is such an awesome brother, he is one that I can always count on. He has been there for me through lots of things, and we have really grown close to each other. No it hasn't always been that way, but I am thankful that it is now. I remember when he was little we would dress him up in girl clothes, make him wear girl swimsuits, well we were just a little mean to him but hey he was the only boy so... Ha ha. Clayton thanks for being not only my brother, but one of my best friends, I love you!!
Clayton is also one heck of an uncle. Austin has always looked up to Clayton, and well Hailee just loves him to!! The kids love when Uncle Clayton comes to visit them, and plays games with them. I am so glad that Austin and Hailee have an amazing Uncle Clayton :) So we (Swartzentruber's) send our love along with hugs and kisses to you on your birthday!! Hope it is a good one! Love ya Always.


Happy Birthday Clayton!!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

What a great guy!!:) Tell him I said Happy Birthday:)!!

*Kari Lynne* said...

You're right, Clayton is such a sweetheart! :)