Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One of those days...

Today has been one of those rainy lazy days where I could just nap!! Yeah but with two kids that isn't happening. I spent the day doing some school papers with Austin and Hailee~ so far so good. Austin is doing some refreshing the memory work (espec with Math), while Hailee is working on colors, counting, and ABC's. She knows most of them but we want to get them down pat. I am really proud of them both. Austin is currently in 4th grade, while Hailee is in preschool stuff.

I did most of the cleaning yesterday so I just had a load or two of laundry today. Thank goodness!! So I didn't really do to much today other than watch the kids play, color, and watch some soaps. I know I know~ SOAPS... What can I say?

For supper tonight the kids and I hit the McD's drive thru, healthy right. Jesse got called into work, and I had to go get milk so I figured while I was out I would just go to McD's. It satisfied everyone for awhile so I thought I did good.

When Jesse got home this evening, I had told him I needed him to load some tables in the back of his truck so I could meet Bill tomorrow and he could take them back home. Well this led into realizing that he locked the key in the truck... Oh and we have no spare. So currently he is outside with a hanger, and a flash light working on that. I told him I could call someone to come unlock it but he is determined he isn't paying it cause he can do it. Hopefully it don't take all night. Lesson learned~ Quit talking about getting a spare done and just go do it!!

Hope everyone has enjoyed their rainy day and has had better luck then us! :) Til next time.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hope Jesse got his truck unlocked! It's times like that when we wish we would have just got that spare key made. I don't think I have one for my car...but I always forget to have a spare made. Never on the top of my to do list;) Hopefully the sun pops out today b/c this cold and rainy weather is getting old!

Chelsa said...

oh i hate it when that happens (locking the keys in the vehicle!). B and i were just around the house not doing anything yesterday too! we stayed in our jammies all day! it rained the entire day.