Friday, July 24, 2009

66 days...

As I looked at my blog today, I noticed my baby ticker is down to 66 days!! Yay! We are all ready to meet this little guy~to hold him, love him, hug him, kiss him, and spoil him. Austin and Hailee talk about the baby everyday and look at all his stuff daily. Hailee even trys some of his things on or uses them to try them out. Jesse and I have decided on a name~we think~and the kids love it. That doesn't mean that we wont change it again, that is just how we are.

I want to thank Denise Morris (a good friend) for letting me use some of her maternity clothes. I got them on Wednesday and it was like Christmas in July!! I had some maternity clothes but toward the end I felt like there were just a few outfits that I always wore, and I really didn't want to buy any. I would rather save my money and buy clothes after the baby arrives. Anyways Thank You So Much!!

I go to the dr. on Monday, so say a prayer that all is still looking good. My back is still aching and painful, and I am swelling a bit (I think alot, but that is just me). The baby is still kicking like crazy and I can lay in bed and watch him move~i love it. That is such a great feeling.

Not much new. Til next time....

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Hey honey:) I was thinking that I could take Austin and Hailee's pictures before the cookout on the 8th! would that work? I can't wait...I was just sitting here thinking of poses for them:)!

Chelsa said...

not much longer and he will be here!! :) can't wait to meet him!