Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jesse is on call this week, so it is pretty much just the kids and I. When we see him it is a hit and miss thing. He worked pretty much all Monday day and through the night. He came home at 11a on Tuesday for some sleep time but left again at 345p. He was back home around 6ish though to join us for supper and to play with the kids before bed. Let me tell ya they love their dad, and look forward to him being home :) Melts his heart, I am sure!!
When Cindy came up over the weekend, she brought me some Zucchini! YUM!! So on Monday night, I made Zucchini cake (which was delicious). Tuesday night I cut some up long way and breaded them to deep fry (so good with Ranch dressing). The rest of it I froze so that later I can make some more cakes. I told Jesse we NEED a garden next year, we just aren't to sure on where we would put it. If you have seen our back yard you would understand.
Not alot is going on here, just kind of hanging out at home. The kids have been super busy playing inside and outside with the neighbors.
Currently I am waiting on the dr. to call cause I am having MAJOR back pain and I think I have a kidney infection so I called my OB dr to see what to do. Trying to be patient, but it really hurts. I think I am a whinner though. ha ha.
Well hope you are all having a great Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i love zucchini cake!! :) it's one of my faves. ryan's grandma makes it. and i also love it fried w/ ranch dressing. making me hungry!

that is too funny about hailee smackin the baby !:)