Friday, October 24, 2008

Busy Friday

Our outside fun times. Austin and Hailee sitting by the pumpkins that Mamaw and Papaw Wise gave them. They were so excited about them.
Austin and Hailee standing by the house. Being goofy.

Austin Michael, our little man!

Hailee Brooke, our princess!





Well the day started out with rain and it was so cold outside. I knew I had a busy day, but wow am I exhausted... Hailee and I had hair appts at noon today. Then off to McDonalds for lunch. That is always fun, right? I then had to go to WalMart, but Austin was not going... Then of course Hailee wanted to stay wherever her bubby was going to be. So Austin and Hailee went to thier friends house, my neighbors. I headed to WalMart solo thinking I could get in and out. Oh was I wrong. I thought I didn't have the kids so I would Christmas shop a little more for Hailee cause I need to even out presents. So I found two cool things that she wanted, and they were on sale. Yey! Done my other shopping, which took awhile and left walmart. After picking up the kids I tried to sneak in Hailee's toys. Well I threw them in my closet and shut the door, I didn't know where she was but I didn't see her so I figured she was playing in her room.. Ha ha ha. In walks Jesse from work, and I am on the phone but he heads to the bathroom with Hailee. She said daddy look at Hayden and Colin's toys in the closet... Then she says but I wanted that. I take off running toward the closet but it is to late.. She already seen it, and had tears in her eyes. Jesse said I didn't know that was in here and she wanted to show me Hayden and Colin's toys for Christmas. Not sure where she got that from, but they were actually hers.. She is crying so hard and said, "Mommy I wanted that." Yeah she is a proud owner of a little Mommy doll (the one with the potty, and sink). I am such a sucker... Let me tell ya though she hasn't put the doll down since she got it though. She loves it. Would of made a great Christmas gift.
We spent some time outside today around the house. The kids played with the neighbor hood kids for awhile. They love being outdoors and playing with others. Hailee takes charge and bosses all the boys around. She is actually getting really good at doing that.
After that I headed to Kroger with Hailee to grocery shop while Austin and Jesse stayed home to get some stuff done around the house. Jesse has all kinds of projects that he says he needs to get done before winter. Not so sure that that will happen but he is trying to tackle them. Hopefully this weekend won't be a rush around one. We don't have soccer this weekend due to Fall Break so at least it isn't early games or nothing. Hopefully it will be a relaxing one full of good family time. Maybe even carving some pumpkins. :)



No comments: