Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Fun

This weekend has been a good weekend. Jesse has tackled a few projects around the house. The kids have played great together and with the neighbor kids. I finally got my house clean, laundry caught up, and papers graded and recorded. On Sunday we did our family pumpkin carving fun. The kids were so excited to carve them. I took a few pics of the kids, and Jesse.
Austin minus a front tooth:)
Hailee "Brooketini" watching Austin do the dirty work...


Yeah Jesse really gets into the carving. He is getting really good, and usually ends up finishing everyones pumpkins.

Austin and Hailee showing the brother sister love.

Will it be a masterpiece?
Austin and Hailee cleaning the guts out of the pumpkins. It is a messy job but someone has to do it, right Austin?
Jesse, Austin, and Hailee on the front porch.
The kids are looking forward to halloween and dressing up. Hailee is going as a chicken, and Austin is a mummy. I made Austin's costume, and I was wondering why I didn't just buy it. LOL. After lots of time I have it completed. They both look adorable in the costumes and I will post pics on Friday, so be looking for them. Hope you all had a great weekend.






2 comments:

Laura Raber said...

What? No pictures of the finished product? That's just wrong! LOL

April Stilwell said...

Sarah... you got me all excited with these pictures and then ... no pictures of the pumpkins??? Sarah, Sarah... way to let the readers down *lol* Just kidding. The kids look cute so cute. I can't wait to see pictures of them in their costumes!!!