Monday, October 13, 2008

Cookout at the Morris's!

Saturday evening, we headed toward Odon for our a cookout at Paul and Denise Morris's house. Of course Austin and Hailee really wanted to stay at the grandparents house, so they went to Bill and Cindy's for the evening. Jesse and I went to the cookout, which was lots of fun. It was so nice to see friends that you don't get to see very often and be able to catch up with them. There was lots of good food, good laughs, and lots of stories shared... Oh and a Cornhole tourney, which I had no clue what it was. I know I know, who doesn't know what that is.. Anyways I played and now I want my own boards... Here is a pic of Jesse and I at the cookout.
Abbie and Max was there, who I miss lots. Here is a pic of Abbie and I. It was so nice seeing her, and we are going to have to get together more often. We met a month or two ago in Bloomington at Fazolis and got to spend awhile talking. After that Hailee talks about Max and says he is one hottie tottie. LOL.
Sheena Wagler, Shawna Miller, and I posing for a pic. It was good to see you two. We got to share several stories of our kids. Griffen Wagler was at the cookout, and him and Jesse are now buddies. He was so cute. Well and Macey went to her own get together somewhere, so I missed her. Then Miss Allison Miller, was way cute. She was full of little sayings that would just make us all laugh.
Jesse and Travis sitting gossiping. ha ha. Travis is a really good friend of ours. It was nice seeing him cause we don't see him near enough.
We really had fun, and thank you Paul and Denise for putting this on and inviting all of us. These were just a few of the pics I took, but there was alot more people there. I loved getting to see all of them with thier family. Hope we can do it again real soon. Miss you all.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Hi honey:) Such a cute post with all those pictures - what a fun night:) I love you so much and you are such an amazing friend - it was so nice to hang out with you for the night:) Take care and give those two cuties of yours kisses from me:)!!