Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cold Tuesday

So I thought I would let everyone see the finished products of our pumpkin carving. Austin's is the witch and Hailee's is a kitty. I will have to try to take the pics at night when they are lit up.




What a chilly day this has turned out to be. I was so ready to turn on our heater, but Jesse said "Put more clothes on." It hasn't been to bad in our house, since we put all that insulation in. It has usually been about 70 degrees until today. Today it was like 67 degrees in our house, but I haven't touched the heater. ha ha. We have all had sweatshirts, and pj bottoms on. We are trying to tough it out til Jesse says "Let's turn on the heater." Hope you all are keeping warm and cozy.

2 comments:

Laura Raber said...

Hey Sarah...Send me your email address so I can give you permission to view my blog...I had to set restrictions on it... laura.raber@comcast.net

Chelsa said...

i'm always cold in our house too! :)