Friday, October 24, 2008

Tooth #4

Well with the help of Hailee, Austin finally lost his fourth tooth. His tooth has been loose for about a month. A dog jumped up on him playing and knocked it loose. Anyway Austin wouldn't pull it or let anyone near it, and it really drove me crazy. Hailee and Austin were in my bed argueing and she went to push him away and hit his mouth. Out came the tooth... Anyone that knows Austin, knows that he hates the site of blood so his first reaction was a panic. He is so funny about that stuff. All is fine now and he is walking around with a wet washcloth in his mouth. Now he is thinking the tooth fairy will be bringing him $20. Yeah he wishes! I told him when I was a child I got maybe 50 cents. So we will have to wait and see what the tooth fairy blesses him with. :)
As for Hailee she is asking us to make one of her tooth come out. She wants to be just like Austin. So she also is walking around with a washcloth like she is in pain. These two really crack me up.
Austin also is thinking that since he made honor roll he should really get something big. We will have to see about that. I was thinking maybe 10 dollars for the honor roll but he is thinking much larger. WOW, kids.. They sure aren't cheap by no means, however I wouldn't trade my two for the world.

2 comments:

April Stilwell said...

Does Hailee get a prize for knocking the tooth out :) oh yes... she got a prize, her early Christmas present *lol*

I guess I better start saving my money now for the kids high price tooth fairy demands?? :)

Amber Velazco said...

I shouldn't let Brooklyn read this post. The tooth fairy leaves her $1.00 for each tooth! LOL