Thursday, October 9, 2008

Supper Topics...

The one thing we always do daily is sit at the table and eat supper together as a family. I think that is just wonderful. I know sometimes it is hard to do, but we do it almost daily. It is one of my favorite times, and I learn about different things during this time. The night before last we went around the table telling what we love about each other. With an 8 year old and a 2 year old it gets interesting. Austin and Hailee are so close, and really look up to each other. I love it. Last night somehow we got on the topic of babies. Hailee shared with us that she would like for mommy to have a baby sister. No I am not pregnant so I am not sure where this came from, I haven't said anything to the kids about us wanting another one right now. Although we do! Austin had to argue that he wants a baby brother because Hailee is the only sister he thinks he can handle. It was so cute listening to them. Austin said, "Well it will be a boy cause it goes boy girl boy girl... " Don't you wish it were that easy. I told him that isn't how my family went cause there are two girls then a boy then two girls. He looked at me and said well your family isn't normal. LOL. I knew that. Well I am looking forward to supper tonight so I can see what is in thier little minds. It is always something different, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: