Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sick One...

Hello All! Hailee has been sneezing her head off, and a runny nose. Poor thing just sounds terrible. I am sure that it is just the weather, but I just hate not being able to do anything for her. She looks drained.
Everyone else has been lucky not to be sick, so hopefully it will stay that way. Hope everyone else is avoiding the sickness:)
Today we have kept busy with schooling, cleaning, and that fun stuff. Feels like that is an everyday project, cleaning up. Wouldn't have it any other way though. I love being able to be home with my two children. They keep me busy.
Tonight we have soccer practice, looks like it will be a decent day for it! We had a game last saturday and we won. The score was 3-1. Austin had one goal, but did amazing. We are looking into doing a traveling soccer for him so that will be interesting. Soccer is his sport, and is what he loves to do.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Chasity said...

Hey Sarah - is coaching soccer wearing you out like it is me?! We have our last game this Saturday and, shame on me, I'm excited! We're 3-1-1 this season so we've done pretty well...sounds like Austin is quite the player! Can't wait to see what Hailee wants to do when she gets older!