Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update!!

I went for an ultrasound yesterday. I don't know why but I just have been so nervous about everything. Jesse met me at the hospital at 345 for my appointment. I went and had a ultrasound done, and during the whole thing not a word was said... Which scared me alot. I know that they aren't the doctor but... wow give me a sign... Seriously. When I got done she said the doctor will call you with results tomorrow. Do you know how stressful that is, to not know anything? Anyways as of today everything is looking great and progressing very well. All good news... I am so thankful for that. I had to go back in and get blood drawn today to make sure my numbers are increasing and they are. Austin has been so worried about me going to the doctors and getting blood drawn, he is full of questions. Today he asked, "Mom, is this baby going to be okay?" It really touched my heart to know that my 8 year old son is so worried about this little one growing in my belly- a person he has never met yet he loves the baby already. Hailee also talks about babies daily and every night while laying in bed she raises her shirt and says see my baby in my belly. Kids are so full of amazing things, which I learn so much from. I can't say how blessed I am to have Jesse, Austin, Hailee, and the bun in the oven growing.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Congratulations! You and your little one are in my prayers!

Amber Velazco said...

I am so stinking excited for all of you! Thanks to this blog I feel like I can stay up to date and eavesdrop on your life a little!!! ;) How exciting to be expecting! Congrats!