Monday, October 20, 2008

Where does time go?

It feels like the weekend has just flown right by... Seriously where does time go? On Friday I had to get up at 330A, to take my brother Clayton to the airport. Let me tell you he better be thankful to have a sister like me that loves him so much... I had never drove to Indy or in Indy so I was scared to death. However we got there, dropped him off then headed back home alone. Yeah I missed my exit had to turn around and find it again, but I did make it home safe. I was so tired that day though. Ha ha.
On Saturday we were at the soccer field in the AM. Austin had a game and won again 3-2 was the score. This season has went so good for us. We are all enjoying soccer. My mom and dad came up for the game with Dakota. After the game we came back to my house for lunch and let the kids play.

Hailee Dakota and Austin
Austin flying a plane...
Dakota
Hailee throwing up the peace signs!
My mom with Austin and Hailee...
Austin decided he was going to stay the night with mom and dad so he went home with them, but Hailee just wasn't so sure. She passed on going but cried so hard for her brother. It amazes me how much she loves him and he loves her. I am so blessed for both of these wonderful kids. On Sunday I went and met mom in Spencer to pick up Austin. Hailee was thrilled to get her bubby back. Then Sunday night Clayton's flight landed so Jesse, the kids and I headed to Indy to pick him up. Let me tell you I know that Clayton is growing up but I was so scared and nervous for him to leave and go to Mississippi to see his friend Derek Fowler. I didn't sleep good until last night, I don't know why... Just a sister worry I guess. I was thrilled when I seen him at the doors and he walked to get into the car. Just knowing he was safe. I know I know I sound ridiculous. Oh well though.
Today is Monday... Already, another week. Hopefully this week will go by kind of quick so that maybe we can have a relaxing weekend....

No comments: