Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Updates.

Okay so my grandpa is doing better. He went in for surgery today at 1, and I haven't heard anything yet. My mom, Linda, Gary, and Grandma have been down there by his side. I am sure he is feeling so blessed to have his wonderful family there with him. Keep him in your prayers.
Jesse's grandma, Maggie is at Jasper. I think she will be there for 20 days to do therapy and recover from her surgery. She will be thankful when her time is up I am sure. Keep her in your thoughts. All is going okay.
Jesse's grandma, Marjorie, is still at Vincennes I believe. I know they were putting fluid in her cause I think she was dehydrated. Keep her in your prayers also.

As for here in Martinsville, things are okay. We are doing good! Just keep wondering if it is going to rain today or not. We have soccer practice at 5...

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

glad everyone is doing okay! :)

Sheena said...

Hey there! i actually made it to work today!! Just wanted to say hello!!