Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Expecting a little one:)

Jesse, Austin, Hailee and I want to announce that we will be adding a new addition to our family. Oh and we are way excited about it. I found out on Thursday that I am pregnant! I went and got bloodwork done and everything is looking good. My due date is the first part of June. We told the kids on Monday that we were going to have a baby. Austin is excited and wants a brother... He also informed us that he wants to name it Jake? Hailee is excited also but wants a sister really bad, so we will see. We let Austin and Hailee call and tell Bill and Cindy, and Leon and Vicki (our parents). I think they were all shocked but happy. Oh course I called and told April (Jesse's sister- the best sister in law in the world) and I think she was mad at me that I knew since Thursday and kept it a secret during our long phone conversation on Friday. Ha ha. However she was also happy for us.
Jesse and I can't wait to experience all the things that come along with being pregnant, and feel blessed. Sometimes we think we are going crazy with two kids, and now we will have three! Just keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! Hope everything is going good and you feel good! We will be praying for a healty pregnancy and baby!

Chasity said...

Yay - I just love babies!! You'll soon find out what it means to be on "zone" defense instead of "man-on-man"! Shane & I have learned to "divide & conquer" when we go places or need to get something done! Best of luck!

The Armes Family said...

Congrats guys!!!! How exciting!!

Chelsa said...

i'm so exccited! our babies will be close together :) now if we ever get together as a family again... lol

Kayla said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!!!

mbritton said...

OMG!! I'm so happy for you two!! I know how you feel - very blessed but other times thinking we must be crazy!

April Stilwell said...

Hi Sarah :) It's April (Shake)... I found your blog from Amber's blog! Your kids are beautiful!!! Congratulations on expecting a little one!

Anonymous said...

Omg! Congrats! I am so happy for you! That little one will be so lucky to have parents like you guys!!

Linda said...

Sarah, Jesse, Austin & Hailee, Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Love you, Aunt Linda