Saturday, November 29, 2008

Visiting...

When I woke up this morning, I wasn't sure how the day was going to turn out. One of those kind of feelings that you just have somedays, but it ended up being a FABULOUS day. Jesse got called out around 11 today, but shortly after he left... my brother pulled in. I didn't even know that he was coming today, so it was a suprise. I was so thrilled to see him, and the kids were to. Hailee says that Clayton is her boyfriend-she loves him so much. We watched movies, made cd's, played playstation, uploaded pics... all that fun stuff. Hailee didn't want him to leave tonight, and her and Austin tried to talk him into spending the night.. They can't wait til his next visit:)
Here is a picture of Clayton!
Hailee cuddling with Uncle Clayton on the couch. She couldn't get enough of him:)
Austin and Clayton were in deep conversation. Austin looks up to Clayton alot, sometimes I wonder if that is good. Ha ha.
Austin and Hailee with Uncle Clayton!
Hope you all are having a great weekend!


No comments: