Friday, May 1, 2009

Trying to Catch Up

Wow, when your gone for a week it takes awhile to get caught up on things. Makes me feel like I am out of the loop but trying to get back in. Ha ha. I have enjoyed reading all the blogs that I have missed and trying to catch up on Facebook. Hopefully I will be back on track soon.
Not to much going on here today. We have to run to Bloomington for Jesse's CDL physical. Fun Fun. Then we are headed to the pet store to find something for our turtles to climb on to get out of the water. All these animals are about to drive me crazy. We have to go get our rabbit from my neighbors today, and then Zeke (our dog) will be returning home tonight. The kids are so ready for him to be home and they miss him greatly. I have got caught up on laundry... YAY! It helped having a washer / dryer in our condo. I kept up on the laundry there. The kids are working at getting back on schedule, however I know that Monday is going to be hard. Austin will have to start back at his schooling but he only has about 15 days left of the school year. Awesome. Jesse will go back to work on Monday and that is going to be hard on all of us. It has been nice with him being home, an extra set of hands is always needed. Hailee has been clingy and wanting her daddy.
What can I say, we have just been here relaxing and trying to get caught up on rest from our long drive. Well I better go for now, need to get the kids ready. Til next time...

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Can't wait to see all of the pictures!

Sonya said...

Sounds like you had fun! I'm jealous. I want to go!! I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves!!