Monday, November 3, 2008

At my mom and dad's

After leaving Bill and Cindy's we went to my parents. We stayed the night at my mom and dad's. The kids were wound for sound and not ready to go to bed. Austin loves to sit and watch movies with my dad, but can outlast my dad. Finally we got them settled down and asleep. On Sunday, after breakfast we dressed the kids up and headed over to my grandpa WC's and Wanda's for a visit. It was so great getting to see them, and my uncle Wendell was there. The kids found willy worms and insisted on collecting them in a jar. After leaving there we went to my Grandpa & Grandma Hollis's house for a visit. When we got there, my aunt Linda was there visiting also. It was so nice to sit down with all of them and just share a few stories and get updated on everyone. While we were there Austin and Dakota kept thier dog Rio company, which he loved... Then it was back to mom and dad's for lunch with the whole family. I mean everyone (Mom, Dad, my family, Crystal and her kids, Lindsey's family, Clayton, and Molli). After lunch mom and dad took the kids outside to play while we cleaned the kitchen. Then I went out to take pics.
Here is a picture of my mom and dad with thier grandkids, and the dog.
Just the cousins! Austin, Hailee, Dakota, Coltyn, Trinidy, and Zaden. Soon there will be two more.

Here is a pic of Dakota and Coltyn!
Trinidy and Zaden taking a break to smile at me!

We really had a great weekend, just busy and not long enough. We are back home now and trying to get all the laundry caught up... That is a job. Well until next time.



2 comments:

April Stilwell said...

Your family picture is beautiful!!!! I love the grey color scheme :)

Laura Raber said...

Love your new family pic!!! You did a great job with the outfits!! Such a cute family!