Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vacation... and nice visit!

We are really enjoying our week with Jesse being on vacation and at home. It has been a big help to me! On Monday we slept in a little, then Jesse worked out in the garage. Hailee helped him out a bit. Jesse said yesterday, " I have so much respect for you staying at home all day with the kids." Wow, I was touched. I think they had stressed him out just a little that day. I love being at home with my children but they do have thier days were they are extra wild. LOL.
Today, I enjoyed a nice visit with April (Shake)Stilwell and her kids. It was so nice to sit and have conversation with a friend. Her kids were so good, and played. I think Hailee and Parker are friends, they had thier times but in the end they got along good. And her little girl Sydnee, I could just hold her all day. So SWEET! Thanks for coming by April and we will have to do it again when you come back to Indiana.
While we were doing our thing, Jesse was in and out of the house. He is trying to get lots accomplished while he is off, he is doing a good job at it to. Then around 330 he went to the park and volunteered his time hanging a few Christmas Lights with some of the guys he works with.
Now I am sitting here trying to figure out what to have for supper. Sometimes I feel like I fix the same ole thing, and nothing really sounds that great. I am going to have to get some cookbooks or something... Well the rest of the week should be great, we have alot going on! Also so excited about Saturday... Going to Edinburg with April (my fabulous sis in law) to do our annual Christmas Shopping. We always have a great time and tons of laughs! Hope I get lots of great deals... Til next time.

2 comments:

April Stilwell said...

Sarah, we had a GREAT time! We will be sure to get together from now on when we visit. And if you ever want a trip to Chicago, you are welcome in our home. But we both know how we feel about leaving our houses right? Ha :)

Chelsa said...

i always feel like i fix the same 'ol thing over and over again too!