Monday, November 10, 2008

Dear Santa Claus....

The kids had a great time at the Grandparents house over the weekend. Of course I think they were also glad to be home. Hailee was full of squeezes, hugs, kisses, and Austin to. We heard all about the busy time they had playing with thier cousins, Hayden and Colin. It is so cute hearing them tell about all they had did. I am so glad they went and had fun!
Laying in bed last night, and Hailee always amazes me. She was laying there and then said, "Dear Santa Claus-Please bring me a big doll house with a mommy and a daddy and a kitty and a doggy like the one Hayden has. That is what I want for Christmas." How cute like she was saying her prayer to Santa. Now I am going to search for the Loving Family Dollhouse. LOL.
As Christmas is getting near, Austin and Hailee's list is long. Oh and expensive... WOW. I have gotten most of my shopping done and wrapped. Yeah I am on it this year. Well I better go for now, just wanted to share that story with you all. Love to All:)

No comments: