Thursday, November 6, 2008

Faith

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."
Hebrews 11:6 (NIV)

This whole week, I have really clung to my Bible. I have found many verses that I have hung on to and read over and over daily. I know that God is here helping me to be strong, and I have to remember to have faith in him always. I believe that in the end things will work out.

Today has been a pretty good day for us here. I am getting back to my normal routines even though at times when I stop for a break all I think about is the precious baby that I lost. I am getting through it though with God, and my family, and friends by my side. I have so much support and help, and I am so grateful. Today the kids have been super wild, but that is okay cause they keep me going. I just love them to pieces. I am ready for Jesse to be home just so I can talk to him, or go outside and help him get stuff done. At 5 Austin has his last soccer practice. I am ready for that, but need to get my game plan figured out for Saturday. This season has been amazing, and I couldn't ask for a better team. I have had so much fun coaching and am looking forward to doing it again in the spring. So it sounds like I have a busy night ahead of me, but I am looking forward to it. I found that keeping busy helps a little.

2 comments:

April Stilwell said...

Sarah, that's a wonderful verse. Thanks for sharing! :)

Chelsa said...

Sarah- I just wanted to give you a few verses that I really love... and especially clung to when I was right where you are.

Jeremiah 29:11- For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
(that's just my all time favorite verse, but such an awesome reminder from God that He does know and have a plan w/ everything that happens in our lives).

Job 1:21- The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
may the name of the LORD be praised."

Romans 8:28- And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose