Friday, November 21, 2008

Realizing that Sibling are growing up...

I come from a family of 5 kids. I know what was my mom thinking... LOL. I have always been close to my siblings (some more than others) and love them all. However, I am realizing that they are all so grown up. Not so sure that I am ready for that or know how to let them. I am the oldest, and I felt it was my job to watch over them and protect them.
Crystal was blessed with two children, Trinidy and Zaden. Oh and she will soon be blessed with another. She is having a boy. She is in Plainville living as a single mother and raising her kids by herself. I haven't always agreed with her on things, and I let her know it. We argue often, and have drifted away. We still talk and all just not as close as we once where... That really saddens me, cause I feel that Crystal needs me. I probably should learn to keep my mouth closed at times, but I just can't stand the fact that she lets people walk on her.. She has changed so much. She is a good mom, and a good person. I am always there if she needs me and will continue to be no matter what...
Next is Clayton... WOW. He is such a handsome brother that I love to death. Clayton and I are very close. It has been a rough two weeks for me because he has moved out of my mom and dads and is living with a few friends renting a house in Washington.. I have learned that I don't always get to control the situation. Clayton is a grown man, with a great job, but I can't help but worry about him. We just have this bond and always have. I worry about him getting up in the morning, what he is going to eat, how he is getting laundry done, if he is sleeping, if he has money... I am just such the sister. LOL. It always makes me feel good to talk to him, which happens alot. Ha ha. I have to call to check on him... And he always says at the end of our conversations.. SIS I love ya. That makes my day. He will really make on heck of a husband and a father one day... Seriously..
Lindsey is also blessed with two children, Dakota and Coltyn. I think she has her hands full with Coltyn. What can I say, he is a little Brian McNabb. Lindsey and I have grown close. I enjoy our phone conversations weekly sometimes more.. Also she is my myspace and facebook buddy. She is the sister I can call, when I want to be nosey and know what is going on. I love the fact that she just tells things how they are and doesn't beat around the bush. She was young when she got pregnant and has been through alot. She has never given up though and stays determined. She is a wonderful mom to her children. I am so proud of the person Lindsey has became. I know that I don't have to worry so much about her, but I still worry about her a little..
Okay now for Molli. She is ten years younger than me, and alot wiser. Ha ha. I have to laugh though because if I can wanting to know things, she is one that wont tell anything. I always know not to call her for info or gossip. She often tells me I am nosey. Molli is an amazing person with such a big heart. She is one that often gives great advise, but then at times I want to say "Molli use that advise that you give others". Molli is a super person, and a wonderful sister. I feel that she is closer to Lindsey than to me, but that is okay cause I live in Martinsville. I had to pass her to Lindsey so that Lindsey can keep an eye on her. Love ya Molli.
As I think of my siblings, I am amazed. It feels like just yesterday when I was driving them all to school(which at the time I thought was totally unfair.. I had to ride the bus they should of to). I am so proud of each and everyone of them for who they are and the person they have became. We weren't the richest, so we have learned that we have to work to get what we got. I feel our parents have done a good job raising us, and I wish I told them that more often. I am blessed with a wonderful and caring mother and father who no matter what would do whatever they had to for me. I thank them so much. And with all this I am realizing that my siblings are grown up, and they mean the world to me. I just want them to know that... Love you all.

a

No comments: