Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cold Tuesday...

Well I thought today would be a great day, since Jesse had the day off and all. I was so wrong. Jesse got up this morning and ran up town to by stuff for his truck, and has spent the day out in the garage. So much for the good family time... The kids were excited that he was home today, but they really didn't see him much. I know he wants to get stuff done to his truck and all, I shouldn't grip but I can't help it... I am aggrevated.
Austin had a fit this morning cause I made him do his school work and he just didn't understand why he had to do it when Jesse was home. So after sitting him down and explaining things to him, he decided he would do his work and not complain. THANK YOU!
Hailee spent her day playing. She is such a girl. She loves carrying babies around and dressing them. Also she was busy on her new Barbie piano that my sister Lindsey sent her. Thanks Linds... she loves it, and I think I have a headache from it all.
I did the usual thing today. I cleaned, laundry, homeschooled, picked up some more, all that good mommy stuff.

Oh and my good friend, Jessica (Cornelius)Bowman is a pampered chef consultant now.. Yey! However she talked me into taking up orders and doing a silent party. So if anyone is in need of some pampered chef, let me know. Email me or something. sarahswartzentruber@yahoo.com.
Hope you all had a good Tuesday, and wasn't too cold..

No comments: